The Sensory Songs for Tots music CD has been created to complement the book Tools for Tots: Sensory Strategies for Toddlers and Preschoolers, a great addition to Diana Henry's easy to use sensory materials acclaimed by therapists, educators, child care providers, and parents.
Life can be tough for tots, especially those with sensory processing challenges. Many struggle with dressing, toilet training, bathing, bedtime, and other daily activities. The 27 songs on this wonderful CD help young children who have difficulty with:
... Coordination and motor skills
... Sensitivity to touch, sound, or texture
... Transitions from one activity to another
... Sharing and playing with others
There are songs for picky eaters, tippy-toe walkers, and youngsters who resist bathing, nail clipping, hair combing, teeth brushing, potty training, and other sensory activities. Used alone or as a companion to the Tools for Tots book, this CD addresses virtually all the sensitivities and frustrations that toddlers and preschoolers experience.
Includes 27 songs to support every-day life for ALL toddlers and preschoolers...
... Home: eating, dressing, playing, toilet training, bath time, sleeping and more
... Day care / Preschool: groups, moving, transitions, sharing, calming and more
Addresses sensory processing challenges found in various diagnoses, autism (ASD), ADD/ADHD, developmental coordination disorder (DCD), learning disabilities (LD), physical challenges, cognitive challenges and more. Useful for in-servicing colleagues too.
1. jumping like a kangaroo (for Sluggish Tots)
2. let's go muscles (for Sluggish Tots)
3. I'm a dancing man (for Cautious Tots)
4. holding hands (for Touchy Tots)
5. sounds surround us (for Sensitive Ears)
6. here's my ears (for Fumbling Tots)
7. here's my nose (for any typical tot)
8. everybody gets things wrong (for Fumbling Tots)
9. my heels down flat (for Tippy Toe Tots)
10. sing and dance (for Busy Bees)
11. when you're ready (for Spirited Tots)
12. the sharing song (for Social Savvy)
13. pack away... (for Challenging Changes)
14. making food for you (for Picky Eaters)
15. chippy choppy (for Nail Nippers)
16. rubba scrubba bath time (for Tubby Time)
17. got your toothbrush (for Toothbrush Tamers)
18. toothpaste (for Toothbrush Tamers)
19. one shoe off (for Dressing Delights)
20. my hair is smooth and shiny (for Hair Care)
21. say goodbye nappies (for Potty Pleasers)
22. say goodbye diapers (for Potty Pleasers, USA)
23. get your wee in the water (for Potty Pleasers)
24. get your pee in the potty (Potty Pleasers USA)
25. I'm not tired (for Beddy Bye Bliss)
26. go to sleep (for Beddy Bye Bliss)
27. push them (for any sensory challenge)
Together, we're always better. More fun, too.